Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Kerpoof Picture !


        












          








        






   




                                                                                                                      
My picture was a little hard to make because the word generation words didn't really fit with the picture. The picture we chose to use for our podcasts was Stephanie's. Hers is the one  on the top right side and mine is the one on the bottom left side. We could of used mine but I thought hers was a little better. I'm not saying mine is ugly or anything like that because I feel that we both did a good job and I cant wait to work with her again!!!!!!!!! (:

1 comment:

  1. Please change "cold" to "could". See if you can make the pictures be closer together - without all of that empty space on your blog page.

    ReplyDelete